Firstly, I’ll like to thank a lovely blogger, Nishita for nominating me on this award.
I can’t be more thankful to know that readers actually share the same love as what I am writing.
I just want to say to all bloggers out there to keep on writing and keep the passion flowing. 🙂
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines. I have these guidelines listed below.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 facts about myself:
1) I have a positive attitude in life and things do not easily bring me down. Especially after the life changing experience in 2012. Read it here.
2) I live to eat and I love to go cafe hopping.
3) I know I’m not perfect but I’m happy and blessed to have things I have.
4) I have an obsessions with sunflowers.
5) I love to read.
6) I love long bus rides when I get to st down and reflect about life or sleep.
7) I love elderly and love to do volunteering work. I sincerely believe that kindness can change a person’s life.
15 Bloggers I nominate:
Thank you everyone for reading and subscribing to my blog.
Have a good day and keep the love going! ~